How Long Does Pacsun Take To Ship? The answer is it takes 5-8 working days. How long Pacsun Takes to ship is your concern; we are here to solve this puzzle. All Sales Come With Free Shipping. All orders qualify for free standard shipping, excluding online gift certificates, gift cards, promotional discounts, taxes, and other… Continue reading How Long Does Pacsun Take To Ship and 12 Most Asked Questions
When it comes to online shopping for sneakers and streetwear, GOAT is a popular destination. Customers often have various queries about the platform, especially related to shipping and delivery. Let’s explore 30 of the most frequently asked questions about GOAT and provide in-depth answers. Now, let us discuss some common FAQs about GOAT and its… Continue reading How Long Does Goat Take to Ship? 30 Most Asked Questions
A common question about the gift cards came that how to use vanilla gift cards on Amazon. While shopping on Amazon, you can pay through the Vanilla Visa gift card. Amazon accepts Visa payments and the Vanilla gift card is almost the same as a prepaid Visa card. So you can easily make the purchase… Continue reading How To Use Vanilla Gift Cards on Amazon [Easier Now]
Browse All Posts
Sony headphones can be paired with iPhone via Bluetooth. Usually, companies that builts headphone uses the Bluetooth system to get paired up with devices. And Bluetooth is a kind of technology that runs on iPhone, Android, Mac, Windows, and Linux devices too. Bluetooth is everywhere, and a headphone is needed to connect with all the smart devices.
So the best option to pair any wireless headphones with any device is using Bluetooth. Sony makes one of the amazing wireless headphones. And often people ask for How do I pair my sony headphones to iPhone.
The process to pair Sony headphones to iPhone is too easy. You just have to follow some simple steps. Here in this article, I’ll be showing you exactly the process to pair Sony Headphones to all versions of iPhone.
How To Pair Sony Wireless Headphones with iPhone
If you have just bought a headphone from Sony and do not know how to pair it with your iPhone. Then follow these steps. Even if you are a very beginner at running smart devices, you will be able to do it after reading those steps carefully.
I have divided the process to pair Sony headphones with iPhone into three easy steps. So you can easily understand it. Let’s get started.
Step 1: Turn the Bluetooth on in iPhone
The common thing about the headphone you bought and the iPhone you own is that they both have Bluetooth technology. And this thing will help us to create a bonding among them.
At the beginning of the process, we need to turn the Bluetooth on in your iPhone. No matter whatever series of iPhones you are using. Almost all series have the exact same process to turn the Bluetooth on.
- First of all, tap the settings icon on your iPhone screen,
- Just go to the settings, and then you will see a new screen with many options, just like this:
- Now after taping on the Bluetooth option, a new screen will appear like the following:
- Now simply tap the white button that has been marked with an arrow. And your Bluetooth will be turned on in iPhone.
Step 2: Power On the Sony Headphone Correctly
We have just read that in iPhone you need to turn Bluetooth on manually to use this technology. But in the Sony headphone, you do not need to turn them on manually. When you turn the headphone on, the Bluetooth turns on automatically. So we need to just turn the Sony headphone on correctly.
Get your Sony wireless headphone ready. You can see a lot of options and buttons on the body of your Sony headphone. From here, we need to find the power button in order to turn it on. Follow the instruction with the following image.
- At first, make sure that your Sony wireless headphone is not already turned on yet. Then just tap and hold the power button for 7- 8 seconds until you see the light near the button turns on.
- You can see the red light is turned on. Remember that while you are holding the power button a blue and red color will come and disappear. And after holding it for 7- 8 seconds those lights will keep turning into blue and red automatically. And that’s when your headphone is turned on.
Step 3: Pair the Sony Headphone with iPhone
We are almost done and this is going to be the final step in the process. This step is going to be also very easy as those previous steps. And this is the final step before setting up the Sony headphone with your iPhone and enjoying the sound. Let’s finish it up!
- First, go to the Bluetooth option again from your iPhone settings
- After turning both on in the first two steps, here now you can see devices that are available are showing up. This is the model of our Sony headphones. You just have to simply click on the model name.
- Just after taping at the device name, within a seconds, it will show as Connected. It means you have successfully paired the Sony Headphones with your iPhone. Cheers!
FAQ on Sony Headphones and its interaction with iPhone
Question: How to Pair Sony WF 1000xm3, WH -1000xm4 Headphones with iPhone?
Answer: The process is the same for all models of Sony Headphones as we’ve described in the article.
Questions: How do I put my Sony headphones in pairing mode?
Answer: After turning on by Power button, the headphone will be in the pairing mode.
Question: Why are my Sony headphones not connecting to Bluetooth?
Answer: It could already be connected with other devices, please recheck and try to disconnect. And follow the process again. If it still does not work, it would be a technical issue.